Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Shed to Wed Week 1

So Week 1 of Shed to Wed went okay.  Not great, but not horrible.  I did well in the exercise department, okay in the water department, and fair in the calorie department.  I was over my calorie goal a few days, but thankfully, not TERRIBLY over.(Um, correction, I was terribly over one day, only minorly over the rest.)   I ate some sweets, but I managed to say no thank you to a cookie AND a cupcake.  Sadly, I went a little overboard with dessert on Monday night.  I went to a friend's house for dinner and I brought the dessert.  It was cookie dough fudge (look for it in a future blog) and um, it was good, like really good.  So I "might" have had 3 pieces (oops!) and when I messed up that veggie burger (see yesterday's blog) I "might" have had some more the next night.  Sadly, no weight loss, but no gain either.  Hopefully, Week 2 will go better--there will be no delicious homemade desserts so that might help.  :) 

No comments: