Friday, July 4, 2014

I'm Baaack

Hello Blog Readers,
   Are you still out there? Have you given up on me?  I'm still alive and well, just drastically slacking on the blog.  June is a BUSY month at work--at least the first few weeks so it's no surprise that I didn't blog then, but by the end of June when I have free time again you'd think I'd be back on here, right?  Well, I had every intention of doing so, but my computer had other ideas.  One night I went on my computer and the battery was low so I plugged it in to charge it and it didn't seem to be charging.  I tried to make sure everything was connected and noticed a wire seemed to be coming out so I put some electrical tape on it and it started charging.  A couple of minutes later, I heard a LOUD pop and saw a flash of light. Let's just say that was the end of my adapter.  It scared the you know what out of me.  I quickly (and nervously unplugged it).  I'm not sure if it was the wire I saw popping out or what that caused the noise and light, but then I was paranoid that there'd be a fire or something.  Could it have been sparks I saw?  Who knows.  But that meant no more computer use for a while.  Thank goodness for phones that connect to the internet.  I was going to get one at Staples, but I found one cheaper on Amazon so I ordered that.  I saved some nice $, but I had to wait a little while for it to come in hence the no blogging.  I do not like blogging on my phone. But anyway, I'm back now so you can expect some more wedding related posts and me being me probably something about food too.  Happy 4th!     

No comments: