Sunday, January 12, 2014

Dress Shopping Continued

Picking up from yesterday's blog...
When I got home that night, I had my maid of honor send a pic of me in my dress to my matron of honor.  She approved of the dress.  The next day I showed two people at work that I am close with and they thought I looked good in the dress.  So that night Mom and I went back to the store, I tried on the dress again and since that one fit pretty well, I could buy it off the rack and it was 50% off!  I got myself a good deal.  Now I will need some alterations (there is no way I'm wearing 4 inch heels so I need a hem and the straps need to be tightened) so that will raise the cost a bit, but the owner of the store (she was waiting on me) told me even if I ordered one I would still need a hem so I'd have to pay for that either way.  I like that she didn't pressure me to buy a more expensive dress.  :-)  Maybe I'll finally lose some weight again and can have the dress taken in, but we'll see on that one.  I'd LIKE to lose weight, but the way I've been eating lately, ugh! 

No comments: