Sunday, January 5, 2014

Picture 29 Blah

My plan for the day of picture 29 was to go to the gym (did that), bake (did that), clean (nope), relax (not really), and then go to the neighborhood Christmas party (briefly).  Unfortunately, my body had other ideas.  I felt kind of blah when I woke up that morning.  I figured it was probably from eating too much at the work Christmas party the day before I'd be fine later.  Went to Zumba, but I was not my usual self.  I was definitely not giving it my all.  Got home from Zumba to finish making a dessert for the evening's Christmas party (cookies were made, but not decorated).  A contractor came by to fix a frozen hose, which is what today's picture is from since I did not take any pictures as after he left, I went to bed and stayed there for most of the day--aside from a few trips to the bathroom--I'll spare you.  I made a brief appearance at the party to drop off the dessert and an appetizer I'd made, then went home and went back to bed, where I slept for 12 hours.  I don't know if I had a bug or it was something I ate, but that was NOT how I wanted to start my holiday vacation.  I was very glad to be feeling better the next day.   This is the new hose since the old one had a LOT of ice in it.  I'll have to write a better blog about that later in the month.
  

No comments: