Monday, August 1, 2016

Day 22: Lots of Laughs and Lots of Pictures

This will be a short one.  We had class--nearly the last one.  Our last session of the day was on traditional music and dance so we got to see some dancing and hear some music.  It was fun.  Then I briefly met with my group, then went in town with Jen and Michael for some last minute shopping.  Gotta get those souvenirs. Back to the dorm to change, have dinner, etc, then off to see an included play with our class and some of the staff.  It was called "Our Ladies of Perpetual Succor" and it was hilarious.  So inappropriate, but so darn funny.  We laughed so hard.  I don't think the staff realized it was going to be a bit raunchy, but we assured them we enjoyed it.  Then out for drinks before hading back home.  I had my usual cider and then tried an Apple Midori Sour.  Then back home to bed before our last class.  Normally, the phrase "last class" makes me happy, but this time I was feeling a bit sad.  I have really enjoyed this course and the people I've met as well as the city of Galway.  Since it was nearly the last night of the program, we took lots of group pictures before the show started and at the bar after the show.

































No comments: