Friday, August 26, 2016

Music Confessions

It's time for another round of Music Confessions.  Since I'd been such a slacker on blogging prior to this trip, it's been a really long time since I've done this, but here are a few of my muisc confessions:

I have a music crush on Sam Hunt.  I really like his music (at least the songs they play on the radio) and to be honest, he's enjoyble to look at too.  But yeah, I downloaded a bunch of his songs on my ipod recently and have been enjoying them.  

I don't love Justin Bieber, but every time I hear that song with the line, "Maybe you should go and love yourself" and "My mama don't like you and she likes everyone," I find myself singing along.  So embarrassing, right?  But I can't help it.  Thankfully, I only sing in the car when I am alone--ocassionally, I'll sing in front of my husband.

My latest obsession is a song called "Galway Girl," that I heard several times in Galway.  I think the song has been around for a while, but I recently became a fan of it, downloaded it on my ipod, and play it regularly.

The song "You Should Be Here," by Cole somebody or other makes me cry sometimes.

If the song "Shut Up and Dance" comes on when I'm home I'll start dancing around my house.  (The same can be said about the song "Cruise," but I don't hear that one so often these days.)  

And there ya' go, there are my most recent music confessions.  Did you lose what little respect you had for me after reading this post?

1 comment:

Mrs. Hansberry said...

Cole Swindell. You are turning into a country girl. 😄