Thursday, August 19, 2010

Help, I'm Addicted to Scrabble!

I think I am addicted to Scrabble. I discovered you could play it on Facebook and I can play it on my i-touch. Even if I have a really busy day, I feel the need to pop on-line and make my move. I'm not really that good at it. I like words and like to think I'm a decent player, but of all the people I play with there are only a couple I can beat. One of my friends often beats me by 100 points. I thought he made up words, but according to dictionary.com they are real, though how often people mention qi or qats in daily conversation is beyond me. We'll be really close and then he'll get a 50 point word and I'm done. So anyway, today when I should have been packing, I stopped and went on-line and played Scrabble instead. Oops! Hey at least I am building my vocabulary. :) And then post-Scrabble playing I felt the need to blog about it since it's not my turn in any of the ten plus games I'm playing.

1 comment:

jess said...

one day when robert and i lived in california and he was at work and i was supposed to be home packing i spent the entire day reading a harry potter book instead. woopsie!
but being addicted to scrabble is much better than some of the other alternatives. like, go through this blog and replace scrabble with meth... and i think you'll feel much better about your new obsession :D