Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm Walking Into Spider Webs

Remember that song from back in the day? (Hey, Jess now you can have a different song stuck in your head). Well, as many of you know, and by many I mean the 3-4 of you that read my blog, when I moved the condo I moved in to had been vacant for over a year and by vacant I mean of people. Some spiders had made themselves a nice home. I got rid of the spider webs inside and eventually, I got rid of the one on my hose outside. Well, a day or two later, the hose spider web was back. I figured I must have not gotten ridden of it well enough so I tried again. Guess what? It came back! A couple of weeks ago someone (finally) came to clean the moss off my roof and when he cleaned up his mess on the ground/driveway, he cleaned up some of the spider web too. I again tried to get rid of the web. Guess what? It came back. So I got rid of it again last week and I'm wondering if it'll be back again tomorrow. Perhaps I am going to just have to accept the fact that the spider likes the hose on my house and and is determined to make his home there or I'm going to have to take drastic measures and um...move the hose? Get some spider spray? Keep fighting him? Who knows!

1 comment:

jess said...

uuugh. worst thing ever!!!