Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Music Confession

I have a confession to make and I realize some of you are probably going to make fun of me, but I couldn't think of anything else to blog about today so here it is...I secretly like Taylor Swift's music. Yes, I know I'm not an elementary school student or a teeny bopper. Many five-year-olds I know love her and some of them used to sing Love Story to me on a daily or weekly basis. And yes, I know some of her songs are cheesy, but they're catchy and well, I kind of like them. I also respect her because she writes her own music. Although I love to write, let's face it, it's not always an easy thing to do. So there you go, the secret is out. I like her music and some of it is even on my ipod. But seriously, don't you have singers you scretly like even if they're music is cheesy? I mean sometimes after a rough day, it's nice to hear a little cheesy pop-country music. :)

1 comment:

jess said...

:D boy bands, cheesy 80's music, girly pop, i listen to it all. and i'm not ashamed to admit it. :)