Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Confessions of a Chocoholic Days 3-6

Desipte some temptations, I've managed to stay successful in my attempts not to eat chocolate.  Friday wasn't too bad, though someone did bring me a white cupcake with chocolate frosting (I offered it to the custodian who glady accepted it).  Saturday my fiance and I went to visit his parents.  His mom gave us peanut butter cups as part of a Valentine's Day gift.  I told my fiance he could have them all.  That night we went to The Cheesecake Factory for a belated Valentine's Day dinner.  Despite, going ridiculously early at 5:00 there was still an hour wait.  We figured if we went early we wouldn't have to wait long, apparently many other people had the same idea.  Is that restaurant ever NOT busy?  Anyway, since we had time to kill we wandered around the mall and where did my fiance decide to go?  To some new cupcake place.  I went in with him then walked out to wait across the aisle.  The cupcakes just looked too darn good.  Then it was back to the CF to wait for another 1/2 hour.  We ate dinner and ordered cheesecake to go.  My favorites have chocolate in them, but I was a good girl and ordered an apple one that was still unhealthy, but no chocolate.  It was quite good.  An in an attempt to be a little healthier I hate half on Saturday and half on Sunday. 

No comments: