Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dish 24 Hawaiian Chicken

I had to go look this one up because all I could remember about this dish was that "I think it had pineapples and chicken in it."  (In my defense I made this dish in mid-December).  It also has bbq sauce.  It goes well with rice.  Anyway, a friend of mine (who might be reading this now, shout out to you, you know who you are) gave me a crockpot cookbook for my birthday and told me that when she saw me the following weekend she expected me to have tried at least one of the recipes in the book and she wanted a full report.  Well, of course this happened on a particularly busy week, but the night before I saw her, I managed to find a recipe that sounded good (and one I had ingredients for) and make it.  I was pleased to report to her the next day that it was good.  According to the recipe, it goes well with broccoli.  I like broccoli, but my fiance doesn't (he was having some too) so I skipped the broccoli, but when I make it again, I'll probably throw in some broccoli--at least for my portion.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm here! I'm reading!