Tuesday, February 5, 2013

More Wedding Stuff

I don't really have a ton of news to report in wedding land, but I needed a break from recipes.  :-)  My fiance and I went to a bridal show in early January and got some information about photographers, but we haven't booked one yet.  We did look at some on-line.  I also FINALLY started looking at dresses on-line--for me and for my bridesmaids.  Oh my goodness there are so many choices.  There are also a lot of ugly dresses out there.  I saw a bunch of bridesmaid dresses that I liked for me, but I had to remind myself that I am not wearing them.  I did show them to my maid of honor and she liked some of them too.  I plan to start looking for dresses for me this summer.  :)  I found a few I liked on-line though so we'll see if that leads to anything.  I also started making a wedding website.  That has been kind of fun.  In fact, that reminds me, I should go do some more work on that so I'm off. 

No comments: