Friday, February 22, 2013

Wedding Stuff Again

Wedding plans are slowly coming along.  We haven't done a ton more since I last blogged about it.  The website is pretty much done.  I do want to get a few more pictures on it, but otherwise, it's good.  I can't believe how many hours I spent on it one recent weekend.  Trying to find pictures of some of the bridesmaids and groomsmen took a while.  I wanted a pic of me with each of my bridesmaids and one of my fiance with each of his groomsmen.  I had an easier time doing mine.  I'm only missing one.  He's missing 2 or 3, but I dig around quite a bit to get those so I'm not terribly optimistic I'm going to find more (nor our his friends likely to pose with him for a picture any time soon).  To go with our travel theme, we decided to put some of my old postcards to good use (I collected postcards as a kid).  I saw in some wedding book that instead of having guests sign a guest book, they write a little note on a postcard, sign it, and then put it in a small suitcase.  So I've been picking out good ones.  We've also been looking at djs and photographers on-line.  We think we know which dj we want to use.  We still haven't started playing the lottery (nor are we going to) so I'm not sure how we're going to win the lottery to pay for all of this stuff.  :-p  And what one of my co-workers calls, "shed to wed" is continuing.  This week went pretty well until today when I ate three blondies (NOT the ones with chocolate in them) and my fiance decided we should get a pizza tonight and the place where we got it sells good onion rings so of course I "had" to get some.  Sigh. 

No comments: