Sunday, March 16, 2014

Something Borrowed? Not So Much

Something old
Something new
Something borrowed
Something blue

I thought I had everything covered, but as it turns out I need something borrowed.  My grandmother gave me a piece of jewelry for the something old.  The dress is new.  And I have a blue anklet.  (Is that spelled correctly?  It doesn't look right.)  I was going to borrow my Mom's veil and that would take care of my something borrowed.  She brought it to my dress fitting earlier in the month.  Unfortunately, it didn't quite match.  My dress is ivory and Mom's veil is white.  Darn it.  So now I have to find a veil, which I'm probably making more complicated than it needs to be.  I had no idea how many options there are or how expensive they are.  So if anyone wants to go veil shopping holler my way.  I also have to find something to borrow from someone. 
Hey, look, I finally wrote a blog that was NOT about food.  Enjoy because I hosted two St. Patrick's Day parties this weekend so future blogs will involve food, perhaps too much food. 

No comments: