Sunday, July 3, 2016

Last Full Day in London

Wow, I am just SO creative with the titles of these blog posts.  Try to control your excitement. ha ha  Maybe if I weren't a YEAR behind on blogging, I'd come up with catchier titles.  But for now, on to catching up...Our last full day in London began with a tour of Wemblay Stadium.  That place is huge.  You could fit the entire population of my hometown in there and still have 1000s of seats left open.  We wanted to do a rock 'n roll walking tour next, but it was pouring so we skipped that and went to Notting Hill for a while instead. I really like Notting Hill.  We spent a few hours there, then went back to the hotel to meet our tour group for a ride on the London Eye and dinner.  Again, I'll let the pictures do the "talking."







No comments: