Friday, July 16, 2010

$24 Worth of Pictures













I appear to be on a vacation-writing kick lately. I don't have anything funny to say about my second day in Colorado. I went to Pike's Peak and Garden of the Gods. Both were beautiful. My brother didn't even complain when I took a ton of pictures going up, at the top of, and going down Pike's Peak because he said we needed to take $24 worth of pictures (that's how much it cost for us to drive up a mountain). That became the big joke of the day. "Take more pictures, you need to get $24 worth." I applaud him for successfully getting his truck up the mountain as I fear I'd be too busy taking in the scenery or freaking out about the tight turns with no shoulder or barrier and unintentionally drive my car off the mountain. And let's face it, who wants to do that on vacation...or ever. Garden of the Gods was great minus the horse poop, yes horse poop. We unintentionally hiked around on the trail that you can walk and ride horses on. Oops! Overall, it was a good time though.




1 comment:

Natalie said...

If there wasn't a person in the 1st picture you could sell it to a company that prints calendars and make at least $24 off the sale.