Friday, July 23, 2010

White or maybe it's Vanilla Custard or Banana Cream

I went to Home Depot the other day to buy paint, white paint, or at least that was the plan. Now, I know there are many shades of blue, purple, red, green, etc, but I was naive enough to think that white was white. Little did I know there was a whole section of white paints. I picked up Banana Cream and thought that looked like white paint until I put it next to Vanilla Custard, which made the Banana no longer look white. This continued for severeal more minutes and severeal more shades of white, not good for the indecsive one (aka me). However, I finally made a decision and chose Crisp White Linen. Yes, I made a decision people! Now goodness knows what'll happen when I go to paint the bathroom light purple. Should I go with Hosta Flower or Lavender Sparke? Or Twilight Pearl? Or...well, you get the idea.

2 comments:

jess said...

based on name alone i'm going with the lavender sparkle.

Cat said...

ooh, is that a purple? I want to do one of my bathrooms purple, maybe I should try that one.