Wednesday, August 1, 2012

One (Really Three) Dish Chicken Bake a.k.a. Recipe 3

My third dish (or fourth if we count the frosting on dish two as a sep dish lol) was called One-Dish Chicken Bake.  It's a bit of a silly title as you use more than one dish to make it, but such is life.  It only has 5 ingredients (chicken, stuffing, soup, sour cream, and water).  In other words, it was so easy even I could make it.  :)  It was pretty good.  It's somewhat similar to another chicken dish I've made, but not all the ingredients were the same (both do have chicken, soup, and stuffing) nor were the cooking times and temperatures.  Anyway, I made this one for dinner the other night and it was good.  I had to do something besides desserts sometime.  This one was from a cookbook I've had for a little while.  A while ago my fiance had jury duty and I think it was during a lunch break or something, I forget, anyway, he popped into some book store that was going out of business and they had this cookbook with 1001 recipes in it on clearance for $4.99 so he bought it for me since he knew I was trying to learn to cook more things.  However, given that I'm a picky eater, most of the things I've made in this cookbook are desserts.  :-)  (I did make a chicken dish meal from it once.)  The book does have a good size section on chicken and I do like chicken so you can probably expect a lot of chicken dishes in the next 49 weeks.

No comments: