Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Ride To and From VA

I recently spent a week in Virginia at a beach house with my fiance, my parents, my aunt, her bf, my uncle, his gf, my three cousins, and my grandmother (in other words most of my extended family aside from my brother).  We were there for vacation and to celebrate my grandmother's 80th birthday. I won't bore you with the play by play of every day, but here are a few thoughts from the first day and last day, which mainly involved sitting in a car for 10+ hours...
-If you are the navigator, you should really pay attention to the GPS
-Is there always traffic in New Jersey or is it just the times I go through it?
-If you want to test your patience (or someone else's) spend 10+ hours with them in a car.
-For a small state, Deleware takes a long time to get through (traffic!). 
-There are a lot of corn fields on the way to Virginia. 
-Auntie Anne's pretzels are an amazing treat when you've been in a car for HOURS.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Auntie Anne's pretzels are an amazing treat anytime and everytime. I love the cinnamon ones.

Cat said...

That's my favorite kind!